Medicare Supplemental Insurance
As independent Medicare insurance brokers, we assist our clients with:
- Understanding how Medicare Part A, B, C, & D work
- Enrolling in Medicare
- Medicare deadlines
- Understanding the difference between Medicare Supplemental Plans & Medicare Advantage Plans
- The benefits and costs associated with each type of plan
- Making sure your doctors and prescription drugs are covered by your plan
- Issuance of your Medicare Supplemental policy
- Provide ongoing support for your Medicare coverage
Why should you work with an Independent Broker?
Independent Medicare Brokers are not tied to a single insurance company. Medicare Supplemental Plan and Advantage Plan vary from provider to provider. We have software that allows us to compare all of the plans that are available to individuals within their zip code and we assist our clients in evaluating:
- The plan’s doctor, hospital, and specialist network
- Monthly premiums, deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Travel coverage
- Additional benefits like Gym Memberships, Vision, and Dental
Our overall goal is to help you find the right plan, at the right cost, make the process easy, and provide you with ongoing support.
NO COST to work with us
Whether you decide to work with an insurance broker or go directly to the insurance company to obtain your Medicare supplemental insurance, the cost to you is the same. If Insurance Company ABC is offering a Medicare Supplemental Plan for $100 per month, it’s $100 per month whether you go directly to the insurance company or use a broker. However, if you go directly to the insurance company, they are not going to tell you that you could obtain that same exact Medicare Supplemental Plan at a lower cost from another reputable insurance company.
As independent Medicare brokers, we are compensated by the insurance company that issue the policies to our clients but that cost is not passed onto you as the policyholder.
So if it costs you nothing, why not get help? As your Medicare broker, we want to make the Medicare enrollment process as easy as possible and assist you with obtaining the right Medicare Supplemental plan at the right cost.
Video – Introduction To Medicare